Yes, this is the same line that Shirley and I sent you. According to my
notes, it was Shirley that found the baptism for Miguel de Frias in VFSP.
But he was actually baptised in Agua de Alto and those records are kept in
VFSP. He likely married Isabel de Oliveira in Agua de Pau, but again those
records are not available.. And the lineage shows what I was talkng about,
that is a corruption of the name from Frias to Faria and Frias as well. I
would vnture that the actualname is Faria. There are so few actual Frias
that I have seen.

JR (John Roias)