Hello all,

I'd recommend even better than a backup. Get a Dropbox account (use this
link, it will give us both a 500Mb bonus: http://db.tt/vhqiAWp )

Then after installing the Dropbox client on your machine, and copying your
genealogy files to that folder, simply setup your program to use those
files. Dropbox will always make a backup of your files, and it even keeps a
30-day history of them so you can return back in time in case of
mistakes... Also, if you use multiple computers, Dropbox takes care of
synchronizing the files across both of them as long as they're connected to
the Internet, so you no longer have to copy files manually.

Sorry if this sounded like a commercial. It just makes my life so much
easier, I can't really stop recommending :) Try it, and I'm sure you'll be
recommending it to others in no time also.

João Ventura