  From: "E" Sharp
  To: azores
  Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] caton or caetano to ashland area, bay area
from Flores, then Mass., Also Garcia, Alvernaz or Harvey.

  OK.  A start.  Here they are in the 1910 census
  Family126 - County Road, Washington, Alameda County CA

  Manuel A. Harvey 37 b. abt. 1873 Portugal, married 6 years, 2 children born 2
children living, to US abt. 1900, farmer
  wife: Polcena Harvey 21 b. abt. 1889 CA
  ch:  Helen 4 b. abt. 1906 CA
        Clarence T. 1 b. abt. 1909 CA

  I think this is them in 1920 census Farm 10, Niles Mission Road, Washington
Irvington District, Alameda Co. CA:
  Manl A. Harvey 41 b. Azores to US 1909
  wife:  Mary?? 31 b. CA parents b. Azores
  ch:  Helen 14 b. CA

  Now I will work on trying to find per parents in 1900 census.  Should be able
to find her birth record somewhere.

  Elaine

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail