Hello Eric,

I'm not sure yet.  Need more information from the OP to see if we have a
connection.
Could be as they both come from Flores and are descendants of Caetano,
Garcia and
Jacinto's settling in Massachusetts before coming to Northern California.

Eric, this is the line you and I spoke about before (DeRosa).   The person
you emailed me
about a while back - his 2nd or 3rd Great Grandmother Philomena was Luisa's
Niece.
Luisa is my 2nd Great Grandmother.  Your person and I share the same 2nd or
3rd Great Grandfather.
Both of these women (the Aunt and Niece) were married to the same man.

Did you find a connection to the OP of this thread by chance?

~Robin Borba Besotes