From: Susan Vargas Murphy
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:28 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: caton or caetano to ashland area, bay area from
Flores, then Mass., Also Garcia, Alvernaz or Harvey.

Hello Rose,
Your name is familiar to me:) My family came from the Warm Springs area and I
just recognize your name.....I think my aunt Anita Maciel DeValle mentioned you
to me when we were talking about Mission San Jose people....she is deceased
now. I grew up in Centerville but went to St Mary of the Palms in Mission San
Jose. I feel like you were connected to the MSJ festas.....Do you know Velma
Valencia?  She is not so well now, but she collected a lot of information on
the MSJ Holy Ghosts.....I feel like I saw your name in her hand made book?
Also Harvey.....I remember there was an Adeline Harvey that was a hairdresser
in MSJ or Irvington?  My parents were Isabel Maciel Vargas and Ernest
Vargas.....lived in Centerville after WWII. My mom worked for Dr. Grimmer, Dr.
McMahon and also Dr. Romito at various times as a receptionist. My mom was also
very active in organizations....SPRSI, YLI, etc.  Does any of this ring a bell?
 Just thought I would say hello.......I have lived in Sacramento for the last
almost 50 years...so been away from Fremont.  If you want to chat you can email
me at uberlin...@aol.com

Susan Vargas Murphy