Gail E,

I looked at your Gedcom through FTDNA and I don't know if the info is
missing on your end or the system ate it.  The Barboza that is your mom's
grandma is Maria Silva Barboza b. 1872 (no place stated) and d. 1948 (no
place stated).  I looked at Maria's hubby, Francisco A. da Luz, and it also
gives birth and death years but no places.

Mine were Mello Barbozas.  He took that name from his grandma.  My Barbozas
are in Vila Franca (to Ponta Garca), but it's in the early 1700s.  We're
off almost 150 years.

 <azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>Cheri Mello

Achada