Gail E,

His actual name is Joao da Silva.  I don't see Barboza in the Portuguese
records.  I found him on the passenger list last night but I was getting
sleepy.  Shirley posted this morning.  So  now we have figured out one of
your DNA lines.  You come from Antonio de Mello & Constancia de Jesus de
Pimentel.  Others who come from that couple besides me and my dad are
Shirley Allegre, Altino Demelo, and Todd (Brum) Brown.  Richard Demello &
Lori Pacheco are maybes.  Don't know yet if they contact to this couple of
Antonio & Constancia or another line.

Cheri