Gary,

"grandparents with their six siblings coming into alameda, CA. around
1902."  What are your grandparent's names and what are the names of these
six siblings besides Manuel and Maria.  I have found other information but
did not post it until I had some idea that I was looking at the right
family.  It should be easy to find them on the 1910 census records if they
came in 1902.  And while it is possible they came into Boston, it is also
possible they went on to Fresno right away and not remained on the East
Coast as many other did this.  Also, it might be possible to contact
children of you half siblings.  I and others have helped people find family
members of their father's children that they did not even know existed
until we started the research.

"E"