Wow! that throws a major curve in the way I was Going. Thanks, Gary

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
eric edgar
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:09 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Family tree

Gary,

You've already stated that your father born in came to the us in 1917 to the
East coats. That could not have been the same Frank Pimentel shown on the
1910 census that arrived in 1910. That Frank, son of Manuel and Mary is
shown still

living in their household in 1920.

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View
<http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6224&iid=4532338_00816&;
fn=Frank+F&ln=Pimental&st=d&ssrc=&pid=89145209>
&r=an&dbid=6224&iid=4532338_00816&fn=Frank+F&ln=Pimental&st=d&ssrc=&pid=8914
5209

This 1930  census shows Frank Pimentel , 32 yrs old divorced in Fresno,
immigrated 1915.

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View
<http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6224&iid=4532338_00816&;
fn=Frank+F&ln=Pimental&st=d&ssrc=&pid=89145209>
&r=an&dbid=6224&iid=4532338_00816&fn=Frank+F&ln=Pimental&st=d&ssrc=&pid=8914
5209

This tree at ancestry shows that the Frank Pimentel that died in Fresno in
1963 is the son of Jose de Freitas Pimentel

http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/23345118/person/1545889784

You stated that your father died in 1963 in Fresno at 66 yrs of age. The
California death Index shows that he was born on 30 Jan 1897  matching my
record exactly.

The Frank Pimentel shown with Manuel and Mary in Alameda county was born on
12 Sep 1897. That is not your family.

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View
<http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=CA-1530714-548
4&fn=Francisco+F&ln=Pimentel&st=r&ssrc=&pid=28391243>
&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=CA-1530714-5484&fn=Francisco+F&ln=Pimentel&st=r&ssrc=&pi
d=28391243

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View
<http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=CA-1530661-132
8&fn=Frank+Edward&ln=Pimentel&st=d&ssrc=&pid=29585493>
&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=CA-1530661-1328&fn=Frank+Edward&ln=Pimentel&st=d&ssrc=&p
id=29585493

Eric Edgar