Joao and others,

There is a very interesting article about the Portuguese in Nevada put out
by the Nevada Historical Society as part of other Nevada history.  It is a
big PDF download but the long article is well worth reading:

http://nsla.nevadaculture.org/statepubs/epubs/210777-1992-1Spring.pdf

It starts on Page 40 and their are several pictures and many names.

Joao, I sent you the passengers I found but with his name but they did not
come on the Peninsular.

"E"