Joao,

After looking at your link I realize why I have Jose Thomas in the files. I
worked on a project for descendants of Jose Lourenco Dias and Policena
Candida. Their grandson Jose Lourenco Vieira immigrated here to California

in 1967. I was filling in some holes in their tree for his wife and their
sons. The common relatives I share with the Lourenco Dias tree  Manuel
Coelho Rodrigues and Joana Freitas who married in Nov 1749. My line
descends from their son,

alfreres Jose Coelho Rodrigues b.1754 and the Lourenco Vieira descend from
their son Francisco Antonio Rodrigues b. bef 1818.

The Noia name came into my family through a female line, Isabel Maria
 daughter of  Domingo Antono Noia and Maria de Annunciada married Antonio
Coelho Rodrigues in 1821. Their son Domingo Antonio Noia b. 1829

was the only son to take the Noia name. This is my first immigrant
ancestor. Domingo and his brother , Jose Coelho Rodrigues both came to
California during the gold rush. They both returned to Flores, and Domingos
son Manuel

came back to start our line here.

You can contact me privately for details

Eric Edgar