From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:10 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] José Tomás Dias from Ponta Delgada, Flores in
the the US (California, Nevada)

OK, I've always typed SteveMorse and it comes up.  Didn't try the other. Good
thing he thinks about the multiple spellings of his name!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM, rcapodc <rcap...@redshift.com> wrote:

  Cheri, I tried both www.stevenmorse.org and www.stephenmorse.org and they
both come up to the website.  Rosemarie

  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail

  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail

Achada