Laura W,
Log in.  My Account > Contact Information.  That's where you change it.  It
asked for the name of the person taking the test when you signed up.  It's
becoming more and more difficult for me and the other admins to know who we
are dealing with and who took the test.  I've been telling people to type
the first name of the testee, then the last name followed by the contact
information.  Here's my dad's:
First: George
Last: Mello (contact is Cheri)

Or some people put (c/o Cheri) or whatever.  It makes it more clear.  Right
now, we have 565 members so it is getting a bit overwhelming to keep up.
Adding in the additional information after the last name makes it not only
easier for the admins, but for all your matches.

Thanks!!
Cheri

Achada