Those were the samples that were in population sample at the time they
started running the ethnicities. And that was 3 or more years ago. A lot
has changed since then. Ancestry DNA and 23 and Me have both just recently
rolled out new ethnicities, so I suspect FTDNA will have an announcement
about their new rollout next weekend at their DNA conference. Cheri