From: Terri <terr...@rogers.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 4:10 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Exorcisms? of children in Ginetes documents

I found it creepy by interesting that in a few baptism records I needed for
children in Ginetes, the word  'exorcismos' appeared.  This does mean exorcisms
by a priest were performed right? or does this word have ANOTHER meaning in
Portuguese? I've attached two records below.

Terri Santos
Researching Agua d'Alto, Agua de Pau, Ginetes, Vila Franca do Campo Sao Pedro
and Sao Miguel--