Hi Nancy!
What you sent me is in every book of genealogy :) The descendancy I have
from him takes about 150 paper sheets... I would like to have knowledge of
"real" people :) if you follow me!

Anyway, I will give you access to my tree. You just have to accept the
invitation. I have about 14000 persons  related to me. My main area is the
northern part of the island of S. Miguel, the island of Graciosa and
Alentejo in the mainland. Porto Formoso is my most direct concern for now. I
have done all the marriages (which I am step by step adding to the site) and
I am doing the batismos for now. I have finished putting online the
nascimentos and batismos on the first book of baptismos (1692-1791).

Most of the Pimentels in S. Miguel Island, are descendants of the Count of
Benavente. I am searching their ancestry too. I have added some of the
descendants to my tree...

Happy New Year