From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Sender: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 14:28:59
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] How can I find the name of my ancestor that
 came to Brazil

Repost for Ubirajara:

 Marylin, thanks! I do everytihing you told me, but I just can see the
book. I can't get see the names of people. Can you help me about this? I
found the book where I found out my most distant ancestor from Caicó City,
Rio Grande do Norte State, Sant'Ana Parish 1778-1967. She is mother of my
great grandmother: Josefa Gomes de Oliveira (1883).

Please, help me.

Ubirajara.