Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:54:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santo Espirito - Marriages (1708-1751)
From: chave...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Hello Nancy,

thank you for your input, where was that marriage of 1657? Santo Espirito or
Vila? I am focused on the straight line for now just to see where I can go but
I also have Mello, Carvalho and of Course Chaves that I found out it came from
a marriage of my 5th Grandfater, and a few others that I will "dig" with time!

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM, nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>