MNK: Manuel Furtado X Marianna da Trindade are my 4th grgrandparents. Which one of their children do you descend from? I am also stuck on that line. Cheri and I have been looking for a gazillion years.

Shirley in CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "mnk" <kamis...@comcast.net>
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel Furtado, death, Ribeira Quente, 1813

The new Hospital must have opened after May 1998. My daughter, (and I) spent one night in the old hospital in Ponta Delgada while we were visiting for the Santo Christo festa that year! It was an experience to say the least.

I believe the hospital in Vila Franca is across from Matriz church.

By the way, Manoel Furtado and Marianna da Trinidade are my 5th great grandparents on my father's side. I haven't been able to go any further back on that line.

MNK

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.