Hi Eric,

I think that we must be cousins.  Two of my Cedros ancestors are Alexandre
Rodriguez (d. 12 Dec 1815) and Marianna de Jesus (d. 27 Aug 1815) through
their son, Joao Antonio Rodriguez Alexandre (d. 30 Mar 1846).

That was one (of several) of the Cedros lines that gave me difficulty.  I
don't envy your having read all the parish records, but I surely admire
your tenacity!  I started combing through the Cedros baptisms for a second
time to try to fill in the gaps that I have, but I got fed up and decided
to follow a Santa Cruz dos Flores husband back to his island of Santa Maria
instead.

Do I understand you to say that Alexandre Rodrigues and Marianna de Jesus
were from Corvo?  If so, I missed that-- entirely possible, my
transcription skills are spotty.

many thanks for the "hello",

Linda