Hi Linda,

In the spirit of sharing, feel free to browse the people I have from Cedros
in my
database:
http://venturas.org/familytree/placelist.php?parent%5B%5D=Portugal&parent%5B%5D=A%C3%A7ores&parent%5B%5D=Flores&parent%5B%5D=Santa%20Cruz%20das%20Flores&parent%5B%5D=Cedros&ged=venturas

I've been adding people that are related to my wife's family in some
manner, so it's possible that depending on the individual they may or not
tie up into my wife's ancestors. If they do, I'll probably have researched
all I can about that person.

João C. Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en