Hi Anthony,

Thanks for letting me know I think it's really neat that I share DNA with
people from so many islands. I don't have as many matches with people with
Terceira ancestry as I thought I would. I have one Moniz ancestor that
moved to Angra after his wife passed away in 1768  and ended up passing
away there  I assumed he may have been born there. I was hoping to be able
to confirm that with matches.

http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=Lajes;lang=en;p=antonio;n=moniz;oc=2