From: tish.me...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:07:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Brick wall comes crashing down thanks to CCA
Horta passports
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Nancy,The pleasure was ours. I always enjoy finding DNA matches. Santa Maria is
such a small island that given enough information, especially if there is a DNA
match, sooner or later the brick walls tumble.I'm as happy as you are,
cousin.Tish
On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 11:55 AM, nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>