That was my first reaction when I saw the baptismal record, was that it was
 Jose Francisco. I have a lot of Francisco's in my lines & I've seen that
abbreviation used a lot, but then I saw some of the posts & thought maybe I
was wrong.

I would  collect the other children & see if maybe there is a  reason for a
second name on the baptismal. A lot of girls were named Maria but  they
weren't called Maria, they were called by their middle name.
Sherry Barnhurst

In a message dated 4/21/2015 10:48:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,