Hello all,

The attached record may/may not be a relative. Record in question starts on
the lower left page and ends on the upper right. I am looking for the
children of Manoel de Mello & Maria da Silva my 4X great grandparents. The
mother is listed as Maria Pementel(?). Where the padrinhos are listed the
godmother is Francisca Pementel filha familia Maria da Silva. I have seen
other records with the filha(o) familia listed after the childs name. Could
this person be a relative and how would I go about confirming it?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818/SMG-PV-AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818_item1/P57.html

Paul G.