It looks like Francisca, daughter of Manuel de Mello, cobbler, and Maria
Pimentel (not da Silva). Then info about the church, then Francisca's birth
date, place, priest information, Godfather Francisco de Medeiros Raposo,
son of Capt. Joze de Medeiros Rapozo and Francisca de Pimentel, daughter of
Maria da Silva, then witnesses and signatures.

I see nothing unusual about this baptism. But this child is the daughter of
Manuel de Mello & Maria de Pimentel, not Silva. If you think the priest was
in error, you could go hunting for the marriage of Manuel de Mello & Maria
de Pimentel, or you can check out all the children of Manuel de Mello &
Maria ______, put them in a spreadsheet and analyze it for any errors.

Achada