De : azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] De la part de
Maria Lima
Envoyé : jeudi 13 août 2015 17:12
À : azores@googlegroups.com
Objet : Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Filha familia

Philippe- Merci! For throwing more light on these 2 phrases by contrasting
them.  I didn't really know the difference before.  I've seen the two
phrases used on different individuals but had not thought to contrast the
difference between them.  So maybe the difference also gives an indication
of the AGE of the person (?).

Everything helps to learn some little thing  about the ancestor.

Thanks!

Maria Elena

On Aug 9, 2015, at 4:21 PM, Philippe GARNIER <mauxcroisesdesa...@gmail.com>