Hello all;  This may be a bit off subject but; since others are talking about
FTM issues, I thought I would ask if anyone else has been unable to run FTM
2014 with Windows 10.  From all that I have read and in contacting Nova
Development and Ancestry.com, FTM 2014 is NOT compatible with Windows 10.  They
say I would have to roll back to FTM 16 for it to work with Windows 10.  Not
sure what I would lose in my records that are on FTM 2014 if I were to
uninstall and reinstall FTM 16 so, haven't done that.  I'm just curious if
anyone has been successful in running FTM 2014 with Windows 10 and if anyone
has any idea when/if they plan on doing FTM 2015? Thanks to all, Sam (Camas, WA)