I have João Morais da Costa, born 1849, Santa Bárbara, Ribeira Grande. He
married in 10.11.1867 to Jacinta Libânia, born 1843 Santa Bárbara. Se was the
daughter of José Tavares Pimentel and Maria Joaquina.

They had:

Maria, 1868

Manuel, 1870

Maria, 1873

Manuel, 1874

Ana, 1876

Serafim Morais, 1879

Ana de Jesus Morais, 1861

José, 1883

Muito Obrigado,

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

Azores (S. Miguel, Graciosa, Faial); Mainland (Alentejo)

(http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel?lang=en)