Hi Becky,

Welcome to the group!  I'm really impressed by your self-taught skills.

This is a really challenging record given it's low resolution and damage.
Having stared at it for a while, I don't think I see anything more than
you.  But, I have a couple of thoughts.  First a guess: I wonder if the
groom's name might be Antonio?  Second, for the father of the groom, I
wonder if instead of "Jose G?? ja defunto" it says "Jose G?? [descending
letter from line above] Mouto" ?

Others in the group can probably tease out more info-- and, perhaps the LDS
microfilms might show more detail?

hope that's helpful,

Linda