Thank you kindly.  Very helpful as usual :)

It always breaks my heart when I see widows.  Back then the idea of being
unmarried would have been unimaginable.   And if you think about it, that
kind of thinking or let's call it survival wasn't so long ago.

My ancestors must be looking at me right now and thinking look it's 2016
she's unmarried with no children and thriving.  It's an actual option.  The
world has changed but only a few generations ago, my life would have been
completely different.