Thank you.

I descend from Bernarda on my direct maternal line :)
On Jun 23, 2016 3:17 PM, "Shirley Allegre" <shir...@digitalpath.net> wrote:

Manita:    Re my 863 Bernarda de Oliveira:
Her 1st spouse was Domingos FERNANDES
I descend from her #2 sp  My 862. Francisco Barbosa.
They married 17 August 1721. SM-VFDC
Francisco Barbosa, stonemason, widower of Maria (Fereira) Lima
SPOUSE
Bernarda de Oliveira, widow of Domingos Fernandes

Shirley in CA

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Manita M <manita.morg...@gmail.com>
*To:* azores@googlegroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:39 PM
*Subject:* [AZORES-Genealogy] translation help after brides name indicating
she is a widow

Help with translation please!

Below is a link to a marriage record that I need help with translating
after the brides name.  Please refer to the top right, which is a
continuation of the marriage record for Bernarda Oliveira and Francisco

After the brides name, it says veuva (widow) de Domingos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1705-1743/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1705-1743_item1/P112.html

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right