Help with names of parents? please?
Bottom right hand

Starting with the fifth line down.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-C-1681-1699/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-C-1681-1699_item1/P19.html

Baltezar Gomez de Moira, son of Baltezar Gomez de Moira and his wife Anna(?) or
Luzia (?) I can't figure it out)  both deceased, with Izabel Fo... (I know it's
Fontes fm other records)-

Fifth line down:  looks like part of Izabel's name is Pachequa de "Liandres???
Daughter of Francisco de Andrade (?Coreia?)
And Catharina Pachequa de ?(Liandres??)

Godfather it says Baltezar Gomez de Moira "her" father and Barbara Va (?). did
it say BARBARA Va was a wife of Baltezar?   I'm trying to figure out who is the
child of Baltezar de Moira mentioned.  Can someone please help me with this?
Thank you.

Maria Elena