Margaret and Shirley:  Thanks!  Now I have another question.  In this marriage
record the bride's name is Izabel Pachequa de Leandeo but I. The baptisms of
her 4/5 children with Baltezar Gomez, her name is recorded as Izabel de Fontes.
 That's why I jumped to the conclusion that the last name was going to be
Fontes and then I wondered where the "Pachequa de Leandro" came from.

I assume it's the same person, but the only similarity is the first name of
Izabel.

Second question:  Margaret, you clarified that Baltezar was married before he
married Barbara to a Anna Velho.  I found an obit for an Anna Velha Va but it
doesnt say she was married;  Just where she resided.  Seems strange.  Here it
is: (1682). The Santa Barbara parish seems to be the only that went back into
the 1600's on Santa Maria.
Maybe I should keep looking.

Top right:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-O-1643-1706/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-O-1643-1706_item1/P16.html