Thanks Margaret.  I regarding the "va" at the end of the last name, Velha-
oops- I didn't realize that was an abbreviation for widowed.  Thanks for
teaching me.

Regarding Izabel- I will see if I can find another marriage of a Baltezar Gomez
de Moira and IZABEL de Fontes.  I thought I had found it.  More digging.😁😁😁

Maria Elena