Elaine,

If you have Mellos out of Ribeira Quente, you are related to me. I need the
names of the wives to put with the Antonios to figure it out. Names & dates
to go with them, or estimates and ranges. Saying grandparents doesn't help
me find them because I have no idea if you are 50 or 80 or 20. Grandparent
ages would be different based off of your age :)

Cheri

Achada