hi margaret

here is the link for my great-grandmother's baptism  #116

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1875-1879/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1875-1879_item1/P285.html

here is her parents marriage #14

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1875-1879/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1875-1879_item1/P40.html
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1875-1879/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1875-1879_item1/P41.html

thank you

carmen

 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] AM I FIGURING THIS ONE OUT RIGHT?
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Date: Monday, October 24, 2016, 11:32 AM

 Carmen, please post both
 links for the marriage of Antonio and for the baptism of
 your grandmother, his daughter so we may take a look.
 Thanks

 On Mon, Oct
 24, 2016 at 10:48 AM 'carmen furtado' via Azores
 Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1832-1859/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1832-1859_item1/P127.html

 my grandmother's grandfather - António Joaquim - was a
 foundling

 when he got married he was listed as a native of São
 Sebastião

 when my grandmother's mother was born he was listed as a
 native of  São Pedro - same on death record

 it's going to be impossible to find a baptismal date for
 him

 my grandmother listed her name in her school book she
 brought to america as maria do carmo carvalho luiz

 i often wondered where the carvalho part came from

 on the first page of the document - four lines up from the
 bottom - is that word carvalho?

 what is the word before 58 above

 is this list about who brought up these foundlings?

 wish more info was given

 thanks

 carmen