I have been looking for the marriage record for the parents of Manuel
Pereira from this baptismal record in Rabo de Peixe.  (bottom right)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1710-1730/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-B-1710-1730_item1/P75.html

Parents look like, Antonio Pereira Bicho? from Fenais da Luz? and Anna de
Benevides from Rabo de Peixe.  I have looked in both parishes back to 1700
for their marriage, but no luck.  Anyone come across this couple before?

Thanks
Amy Francis