I found in Rabo de Peixe a second Manuel Pereira Bicho cc Maria da Costa,
Feb 4- 1692; He is filho de Francisco Pereira and Isabel Vieira nats de
Fenais de Luz; She is filha de Pai Nao Sabido and Vitoria Furtado nat de
Rabo de Peixe.

I think it is reasonable to assume this Manuel Pereira Bicho is in the same
family and most likely is the brother of your Antonio Pereira Bicho. This
makes Francisco Pereira and Isabel Vieira the parents of said Antonio
Pereira. If you really want to firm it up more, look for some children, and
that should help solidify the relationships.

JR