Try Capelas or Ribeira Grande. Ana de Benevides is from Calhetas which was
then part of the freguesia of Rabo de Peixe. And I notice the godparents
are from Pico de Pedra, which is a very small village just north of, and in
between Rabo de Peixe and Calhetas.

His name is Bixo, which is indeed Bicho from Fenais da Luz.

If you can't find marriage, I think you should look for the baptism of the
parents. There are not that many Pereira's or Benevides that would make
this search that difficult. They married just before 1715, so look about 25
years before this date and go forward. Then back from this date if not
found.

JR