An update to my search!

I think we have found Frank's father, Manuel Gomes from a draft card, a
death certificate online and thru the census:

Manuel Enos Gomes
Born Sept 4, 1875
Died April 30, 1042 (Stockton, California)

Immigrated here: 1906

There is still no mention of an actual island of where he is from.  All of
the documents either indicate Azores or just Portugal. I have tried going
thru some passenger lists online but it seems so overwhelming....lol.

We have ordered Frank's birth certificate  but I have a feeling that either
Azores or Portugal will be listed as to where his father is from.

So, what do I do next? :)

Thanks!
Caroline