George and Angela,

First and regarding the name, it was originally spelt "DuRciana" (as shown
on the record) currently spelt DuLciana.

My ancestors are Pedro *Garcia* de Bairos and Dulciana Magalhaes, married
Jun 18 1606.

This Couple Pedro Francisco de Bairos and Ana de Andrade married January 8
1680 are not my line.

Angela, I have to agree with you that Rodrigo Rodrigues Genealogies do not
match the Groom's parents on this marriage record.

Margaret M Vicente