Sorry, I was just thinking aloud. Camilha de Resendes is supposed to be the
daughter of Pedro de Bairos who married Dulciana Magalhaes. But Camilha
married Matias Curvello de Matos, June 7- 1635. Pedro Francisco Bairos is
supposed to be her brother, yet he married 45 years later after his sister,
in 1680. Does not seem likely. Nor does it seem likely that Pedro Francisco
married almost 75 years after his parents married. So something is not
right for sure. Just keep collecting as many baptisms and references as you
can. You may be surprised at what you find.

I don't have the answer, but perhaps someone more versed in Santa Maria
ancestry may be able to help. RR may have, and probably did make some make
errors. On the other hand, the records may have been mistranscribed and we
may never know. The records were in better shape when Canto and RR reviewed
them.

JR