Hi Ken,
I have friends who are in the process of owning a B&B in Santa Cruz, Graciosa.
If you are interested, I can send you the info.
You have to take the ferry or fly from Terceira to Graciosa.
My grandfather was a Silva from Covas, Graciosa and his niece who is in her
90's lives near Guadalupe, Graciosa.
Don Vasconcelos

Sent from my iPhone