Ah yes, SATA. I like Susan's diplomacy!  There's the nickname "Sitting At
The Airport".

We were fortunate to be on a tour with a guide who knew that SATA owed us a
free meal of the delay was longer than a certain amount of time.

Of course, the weather conditions can be changeable and flights can be
delayed. But sometimes it's inexplicable!

Mary