I have been using the spelling that appears on the record (Manoel/Manuel
whatever), yes to the spaces, and I have actually been leaving in the do das
and de's should I?
check out Sao Jorge Marriage Project - Norte Pequeno

|    |
Sao Jorge Marriage Project - Norte Pequeno
 Sheet1 GROOM, BRIDE, DATE, IMAGE#, SERIES, FREGUISIA Antonio de Sousa de
Borba, Eva Augusta de Borba, 8 Jan 1...  |   |