Done

Helen S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emil <ehsilve...@comcast.net>
To: Azores-Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 17, 2017 1:49 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Genealogy Software and Genealogy survey

Done.
       Emil

From: "Joanne Mercier" <musicmavene...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:57:57 PM

Ditto!

On May 17, 2017 at 3:51:53 PM, Maria Lima (maria.lima...@gmail.com) wrote:

Done.

Maria Elena

On May 17, 2017, at 12:10 PM, 'abbykats' via Azores
Genealogy<azores@googlegroups.com>wrote:

Done.

Barb Silva

Member of Azores Gen Project
Researching Graciosa AzoresPortugal
& Germany; Jafra ProductConsultant

On Wednesday, May 17,2017 8:15 AM, MaryAnn Santos <m...@nyu.edu>wrote:

Done!

mas

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 8:55PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>wrote:

I made a little survey about genealogy software.It's only 7 questions. I think
it takes only 2 or 3 minutes. I'dappreciate it if all of you could help me out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7KGD2J8

Thanks Cheri

Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, RibeiraQuente,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

MaryAnnSantos
Senior Advisement and Student Affairs Administrator
Department of Art and Art Professions
NYU/Steinhardt
212.998.5702
m...@nyu.edu