The info is very interesting, Cheri. I like that so many have been doing
their genealogy for over 13 years, that really shows staying power
especially doing Portuguese research!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily