Kellie, you are doing great but don't forget to check all of the info in
CITCEM with the actual records on the CCA. There are many errors on the
CITCEM site and you need to verify what you find. Happy Hunting!
I have one line from Sao Roque do Pico but you don't seem to be coming up
on any of the kits that I manage, probably just not enough cMs left to
match!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily