Rosemarie-

Thank you I will go in and fix the Alameda and add Newark 2nd set of eyes
always awesome in catching things missed. Yes I have used CITCEM as reference
then gone to the records to get the documents if it's in the tree I actually
pulled the from baptismal, death, and marriage records. I have seen some
errors. It's great they to help with a clue and as a tool. Thank you for all
the help before I am so much more comfortable with the records now and able to
get info off of them. 😊

Kellie Crnkovich